KIds Club on Seaside?

leos037

See the deck plans, it's on Deck 18 towards the stern of the ship.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Seaside/Deckplan.aspx

As for hidden charges, I would be interested in this as well. I'm also interested in knowing if the kids club will be a Lego kids club. (I've heard the Divina kids club isn't) My 10 and 8 YO's are lego fanatics.

Directly from MSC site for Seaside (it's never wrong ;p)...

"Kids from 3 to 11 years of age can participate in a whole host of fun activities thanks to our partnership with LEGO®. A great selection of LEGO® bricks and equipment are available in our Mini and Juniors Clubs. What's more, every cruise includes a special event, the LEGO® Experience On Board: an entire day dedicated to fun LEGO® activities for the whole family to enjoy."

Kids from 3 to 11 years of age can participate in a whole host of fun activities thanks to our partnership with LEGO®. A great selection of LEGO® bricks and equipment are available in our Mini and Juniors Clubs. What's more, every cruise includes a special event, the LEGO® Experience On Board: an entire day dedicated to fun LEGO® activities for the whole family to enjoy.

See the deck plans, it's on Deck 18 towards the stern of the ship.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Seaside/Deckplan.aspx

As for hidden charges, I would be interested in this as well. I'm also interested in knowing if the kids club will be a Lego kids club. (I've heard the Divina kids club isn't) My 10 and 8 YO's are lego fanatics.

Divinas is somewhat Lego. They have the Lego day and the Lego sailor comes out. But the kids club and playroom theme is still Smurfs and they have Smurfette come out for pictures. My 6 yr old was a little confused but it made for nice photo opps:)

The Seaside club looks to be 110% better facility wise than Divina. Lots of slides and the kid friendly Aqua Park. A mini theater and bigger kids area. I'm very interested to see the reviews