Wedding Aboard Anthem of the Seas

Hello, fellow cruisers! :)

I am hoping to hear from anyone who either got married, or attended a wedding, on board Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas. My fiance and I love cruising and have always enjoyed sailing on Royal Caribbean - in fact, we got engaged on our last cruise to Bermuda - so we decided to book an embarkation day wedding on board Anthem of the Seas.

While we are excited, we have our share of concerns working with the Royal Romance wedding department. I am fairly low key and know that having a cruise wedding means going with the flow and trusting it to all come together. I do believe that communication is important, however, and that has been quite difficult with the coordinators over at Royal Romance. Additionally, we are concerned about the layout of the venue choices available. With our guest count, we were told we would most likely have our ceremony and reception in the Music Hall. I haven't seen many pictures of Music Hall set up for weddings, but the ones I have seen depicted wedding guests scattered on bar lounge chairs and at small bar tables. I am hoping they can set up some actual tables and chairs for our reception for the convenience of our family and friends.

I know that no wedding goes without a hitch and we are going to make the best of whatever situation is thrown at us. After all, every situation is what you make of it. :) That being said, I would absolutely love to hear from anyone who might be able to share a positive experience with their wedding on board this particular ship. That might help assuage some of our concerns.

Thanks so much!