JS 12630 or 9636. ?

Hump, no question. We're in 9638, middle of hump on Liberty. We passed up a great deal on a GS to stay in the middle of the hump.

I personally wouldn't want to be higher anyways, makes getting other places more annoying.

That was my thinking. DD was thinking the higher the better. I'll keep checking for a higher hump to open up

We found ourselves going more often to decks 5, 6, and 8, so higher would not have been better for us.

Hump, no question. We're in 9638, middle of hump on Liberty. We passed up a great deal on a GS to stay in the middle of the hump.

I personally wouldn't want to be higher anyways, makes getting other places more annoying.

Have been in #9638 on Liberty & Indy and will have it for a B2B on Freedom next year...great choice...I too would pass up a GS..not my favorite category of cabin at all...I don't care for the dry bar area and small access to the closet....Enjoy that location!

Even closer on deck 8 (my fav);)

One thing I noticed on deck 8, which I had not noticed before. The area close to the elevator lobby tends to be warmer and more humid because of the constant open doors to Central Park. Maybe this is not a big deal late in the evening when the doors would tend to stay closed.

One thing I noticed on deck 8, which I had not noticed before. The area close to the elevator lobby tends to be warmer and more humid because of the constant open doors to Central Park. Maybe this is not a big deal late in the evening when the doors would tend to stay closed.

And the elevator lobby on 8 can be SLIPPERY if it is raining. I slid about 6 feet in flipflops, glad I wasn't wearing heels. :D I'll stay with 9636, the balcony looks like it has a bit of an angle. I do want to see the view from my sons B1 on 12 though, even with the slide it looks fun.

That could most certainly be the case. I have never noticed it though as it has never been uncomfortably hot to me....and I am usually hotter than those around me! [emoji33][emoji28]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm in 9636, the deck 12 opened up. The only difference I see is balcony size. 9 is a hump balcony.

Pros Or cons to either?

Thanks!

The only reason that I see to give up a hump balcony on 9 for deck 12 was if your main activities centered on the pool deck. Deck 9 puts you in closer proximity to specialty restaurants, Central Park, Boardwalk and Promenade.

And the elevator lobby on 8 can be SLIPPERY if it is raining. I slid about 6 feet in flipflops, glad I wasn't wearing heels. :D I'll stay with 9636, the balcony looks like it has a bit of an angle. I do want to see the view from my sons B1 on 12 though, even with the slide it looks fun.

We have stayed in 9236 which is the same cabin on the port side. A tiny corner is cut off the balcony which really didn't make a difference in it's size. It still had two loungers, two chairs and a small table.