Room service rings busy?

lelder1

Yes, this was the same cruise we were on. We were trying at about 10 pm to 11 pm - finally just gave up and ate some snacks we had pre-ordered. I had never experienced a busy signal for room service - glad we weren't the only ones. We had also ordered a case of water to be delivered to the room and never got it so we did go to guest services about that. We overheard the guest services guy say to the person he called about it "you guys need to get your act together down there". So we must not have been the only ones with issues. Still, this was the best cruise we have ever been on!

Well for what it's worth, the couple we cruised with did not pre-order water then decided they wanted some. They went to guest services to order it and was told they were out of water. (how that happens I don't know) But that might be why you didn't get it. Also another couple that cruised with us ordered room service several times but during the day and had no problems. So maybe it was an isolated incident.

Yes, we had a blast and would do this cruise again in a NY minute!!!

• 9 months later...
I remember the days when you could get a Bacon Avocado Cheeseburger with hot, crispy fries delivered right to the room, and just had to pay a fair tip. #MissThoseDays #FeelingNostalgic

I heard people are getting sick from room service delivery?

YES! Had this problem on Carnival Dream. 7 day cruise, had multiple problems. My kids usually get room service every night because they are big athletic boys and after dinner they are starved around 1 am.

3 times never got through AT ALL.

1 time ordered the morning breakfast on a port day it never came. Ever. and the door hanger was filled out, hung, and taken.

1 time i did get through, ordered 2 sandwiches and never saw them.

This was 2 years ago though.

IDK what was going on that cruise.

I did not complain, just compensated by going upstairs. Was disappointed with this. Probably should have complained tbh.