Conquest 6 day itinerary

mimxmom

I was wondering as well. I know 6 days gets 2 elegant nights, 5 days and under only get one. There is only one sea day and it is on the last day, so everyone will be packing that night. I can't imagine them doing an elegant night when everyone needs to pack up put out their luggage.

I'd expect them to be on your second day and your second to last day. As others have said, the second day is pretty typical for this duration, and I've never been on a sailing where it's been on the last night (even if it's a sea day). One way to be a bit more sure, if needed, would be to Google and see if anyone has recent Fun Times posted from Conquest, which would indicate when the formal nights are.

We're on a 6n Conquest cruise in November, so above is what we're expecting. We'll see if we're right!

I came across a Fun Times for the 6-day Conquest from FLL dated last Summer and I don't imagine much has changed. The elegant nights were the 2nd night and the 5th night (both are port days) - remembering that the day you board is day one.