Arcade Credit

I note there is a special on this........ another thing as Newbies we know zero about!

We are travelling on Brilliance of the Seas in 16 days. Most days in ports and only 3 days cruising. What actually is in the acarade area?

Would a 13 year old use it? What pack would you get.. I note there are 3?

Also just confirming- On board Credit can be used for drinks?

Cheer

Thanks that is great. I don't suppose anyone knows how much games are roughly?

My two boys (12 and 14) use it all the time. The games are about $1.50 each if I remember correctly. Some, like the ones that give out prizies, may be more. All I know is the $40 in credit they have disappears really quick!

• 2 weeks later...
I noticed the discount for purchasing in advance and had the same question, was wondering if these credits be used elsewhere if they aren't all used up in the arcade?

Definitely wondering if you buy the arcade credits in the cruise planner, can you then use it like OBC on the ship, or is it just for the arcade? Just wondering if its a way to get 20% off OBC.

Any first hand knowledge?

I would not purchase anything arcade related in advanced.

Check it out first.

The arcades on the RC ships have gone downhill in recent years.

While most are those stupid prize games, you may only find 1 or 2 that you actually like.

Also, many of the games are out of order, broken, out of calibration, or just out of wack.

I have spent many times at guest relations getting refunds for my kids because of faulty machines. Which is a huge hassles because they have to do it one game at a time....

Also, many of the games are out of order, broken, out of calibration, or just out of wack.

+1 for this!! Very disappointed on Explorer in Feb with the reliability of machines to perform anywhere near what you would call "playable". Obviously there is zero routine maintenance performed or machines swapped out when they pass their use by dates