Miracle Wifi Plans

ilovemy3boys

Can the wifi plans be purchased for just certain days? Or is it a week long package?

I was looking at the social plan and just wanted it 1-2 days to use the FB Messaging....has anyone had any issues with it?

Is it worth it. Last time we went, I did not want any package, but checking in on the animals 1-2 times may be worth it. Thoughts?

Not sure about just purchasing the social network package for a day or two, but if you wait until you get to port you will find restaurants that have free wifi. Last time I was in Puerto Vallarta there was a restaurant right in the port area with free wifi. We bought some beers and used our phones. Very easy. I just went to the Carnival site and it says $4.00 per day so I would imagine you have to purchase that for the entire cruise. Not really a lot of money if you think you will use it. You can use FB and FB messenger.

Candi

Yes, you can certainly purchase it only for the days that you wish. You will, however, have to wait until you board to do so. When you wish to use it, just select 24 hours as the purchase option (vs. entire cruise). It will expire in 24 hours. Then repeat when you wish to do it again.

DH always get the social media package and has had no issues with it.

Am I correct to assume that I can log on with different devices? I'm most concerned about checking email to keep my business moving along. Sometimes I use my ipad other times I like my iphone.

Am I correct to assume that I can log on with different devices? I'm most concerned about checking email to keep my business moving along. Sometimes I use my ipad other times I like my iphone.

Yes. You simply log out of one device and on to another. Easy peasey.