Ghost on the Triumph?

GeekSquad4

When we were on Triumph a few years ago in cabin 2323, we heard a constant clanging noise from down below--like someone was hitting the hull with a metal object. It was loud and constant all night. Even our other family members in the next connecting cabin heard it--none of us could sleep. We complained again and again at Guest Services, but they kept dismissing it as wind noise or our imaginations. We could still hear it when the ship was docked at Mahogany Bay and then later that night after we were under way again. It finally stopped before the cruise ended, but we got no explanation from the crew. Probably that ghost !!!

That was just the people in the brig who got caught smuggling booze on board. ;p

Although I have never had such an experience, I heard a story from a crew member that there was a ghost on the Conquest... the story (from a Cabin steward from the Phillipines with CCL for over 8 years) was, he was working cabins on the 7th floor and was cleaning a cabin when the cabin door just shut... the stopper removed and lying in the middle of the room... he thought nothing of if, but a moment later felt a hand on his arm... he said he jumped out of his skin and ran out the room.... and then, a few weeks later he was in the hallway and saw a tall man standing near the end of it, not moving... he looked down and a moment later he saw the "man" head into a cabin about 6 Doors away from him... except the cabin door never opened and the guy just kinda disappeared into the wall! He said he begged to be put on a different floor and would NEVER go on the 7th floor for the rest of the contract, he said others had felt strange things too... after his contract he refused to go back on the Conquest!

I'm really not trying to be. As I said before, I believe there is something to the paranormal. But the field can never be credible if people keep claiming "ghosts" for every strange thing that shows up in a photo or unknown sound they hear in the dark. And it's not just everyday people. There's supposedly credible paranormal investigators our there who have been doing it for many years who don't help things either. It's always a ghost with them, no matter what they see or hear. They're not helping the perception people have of the field, they're hurting it. I think if there's ever going to be any credibility to the field of paranormal activity, we have to be rational about it. Cameras can do strange things, even with good conditions. The problem is, if you want to see something in a photo, chances are you will. I don't support the idea of mediums at all. In fact, I believe most are just con artists. I do believe some people can be sensitive to things, but when it comes to those who claim to talk to dead people on cue...nope.
So Eastern State Pen. I took this photo with a Canon Rebel XS, but had to reduce the size for upload. I'm not sure where I put the original size photo at. Anyway, I've always found something in this photo unique, but I'll let others be the judge. Just for context. The gated area, in front of the building, not to the side, was the prison garden, where inmates would work. It's almost easier to pick out if you zoom in, but I didn't want to blur the photo. Then again, could just be my imagination.........either way, its fun. 1929668_516286047088_7951455_n_zpsuhbtyact.jpg

So Eastern State Pen. I took this photo with a Canon Rebel XS, but had to reduce the size for upload. I'm not sure where I put the original size photo at. Anyway, I've always found something in this photo unique, but I'll let others be the judge. Just for context. The gated area, in front of the building, not to the side, was the prison garden, where inmates would work. It's almost easier to pick out if you zoom in, but I didn't want to blur the photo. Then again, could just be my imagination.........either way, its fun.

For some reason, it wouldn't let me save the image to my computer. But I was able to copy/paste it into Photoshop and zoom in on it that way. Are you referring the the fenced in area to the left? Is that the garden? Or are you talking about straight ahead in the photo?

So I see what appears to be a transparent figure of a person. More so, what would be their left side. Head, left shoulder/arm, left leg. And it looks like he is holding a long tool in his left hand. I'm not talking about where the fence meets the stone wall in the center of the photo. I'm talking about to the right of that, right by the tall rectangular 1st floor window. If that's the garden you mentioned, that would make for very interesting context because that long tool could be a garden hoe, rake, or something similar. If that photo has not been manipulated in any way, it's very interesting. I'll give you that. Eastern State is supposed to have a lot of activity.

So Eastern State Pen. I took this photo with a Canon Rebel XS, but had to reduce the size for upload. I'm not sure where I put the original size photo at. Anyway, I've always found something in this photo unique, but I'll let others be the judge. Just for context. The gated area, in front of the building, not to the side, was the prison garden, where inmates would work. It's almost easier to pick out if you zoom in, but I didn't want to blur the photo. Then again, could just be my imagination.........either way, its fun. 1929668_516286047088_7951455_n_zpsuhbtyact.jpg

I see it.

Very cool.