Deluxe Drink Package, Buy now or later??

I was just off the Phone with RCI, asking about the Deluxe drink package. Best price I could get was 20 percent off. Is 20 percent off the same as buying it on the ship?? Or will there be a chance it might go higher percent off? Also is the Drink package unlimited in numbers to buy or do they only have a certain number to sell of the package itself? We will be on the Freedom in Jan , Just looking for a deal on the drink package and cut my bar bill in half from last cruise.. Thanks

I was just off the Phone with RCI, asking about the Deluxe drink package. Best price I could get was 20 percent off. Is 20 percent off the same as buying it on the ship?? Or will there be a chance it might go higher percent off? Also is the Drink package unlimited in numbers to buy or do they only have a certain number to sell of the package itself? We will be on the Freedom in Jan , Just looking for a deal on the drink package and cut my bar bill in half from last cruise.. Thanks

Price on the ship and/or any ship promos are unpredictable.

I personally would go ahead and buy the package now and keep an eye on the pricing. You can always cancel it and rebook it up to 3 days (?) prior to sailing. I don't think any pricing on board for the full package will be any less than what you can get in advance. The only other option is maybe is to hope that the ship offers the 10 drink card promo which on a 7 day sailing is typically around day 4 or 5. That card is usually a really good deal.

... Also is the Drink package unlimited in numbers to buy or do they only have a certain number to sell of the package itself? ...

No limits on how many drink packages they can sell.