Dream spa pass

Please tell me everything you can about the benefits of buying a spa pass on the Dream. We've never bought spa passes before, but I've heard it's nice. I'd love to know what all is included, and see pictures. Is it all inside or can you tan from some parts? Also, how much is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have used the spa pass on the Dream twice. There is a great series of videos on Youtube that will give you a real feel for what's included. I love having a less crowded place to go and relax. I love to use the hot tub but hate having to fight with 20 kids and drunks for space on the other deck tubs.

You get full use of the facilities including the Thllassotherapy pool, which is a really large hot tub with plenty of space, great bubbles, the healing properties/minerals of salt water and never crowded.

The other relaxing rooms include; a scented steam room to help clear your sinuses and pores; a heated room with stone loungers for relaxing: another plain steam room; a HOT room with stone loungers to really soothe those sore muscles; and a relaxing cool lounge that plays soothing music. Have some hot herbal tea or cool fruit-water while sitting in some comfy loungers overlooking the serene ocean. (All of this is indoors).

Perhaps one of the coolest features are the showers in this area. The showers outside the various rooms are not too private and just meant for washing off between rooms but they have several jets and great mood lighting. The showers inside the actual changing rooms are private, humongous and also have several jets. I find myself using these instead of my stateroom shower.

Though there is no tanning, the spa lies right under the serenity adults-only deck where you can go outside and grab a drink and find a sun lounger (the serenity deck is, however, available to everyone).

I have used the spa pass on the Dream twice. There is a great series of videos on Youtube that will give you a real feel for what's included. I love having a less crowded place to go and relax. I love to use the hot tub but hate having to fight with 20 kids and drunks for space on the other deck tubs.

You get full use of the facilities including the Thllassotherapy pool, which is a really large hot tub with plenty of space, great bubbles, the healing properties/minerals of salt water and never crowded.

The other relaxing rooms include; a scented steam room to help clear your sinuses and pores; a heated room with stone loungers for relaxing: another plain steam room; a HOT room with stone loungers to really soothe those sore muscles; and a relaxing cool lounge that plays soothing music. Have some hot herbal tea or cool fruit-water while sitting in some comfy loungers overlooking the serene ocean. (All of this is indoors).

Perhaps one of the coolest features are the showers in this area. The showers outside the various rooms are not too private and just meant for washing off between rooms but they have several jets and great mood lighting. The showers inside the actual changing rooms are private, humongous and also have several jets. I find myself using these instead of my stateroom shower.

Though there is no tanning, the spa lies right under the serenity adults-only deck where you can go outside and grab a drink and find a sun lounger (the serenity deck is, however, available to everyone).

Thanks for your detailed response! [emoji4]

The neat thing about the Thelasso therapy mineral pool is that it has built in loungers inside of it. So you can stretch out on the lounger with hot bubbly water all around you. I like to find a strong jet and let it sooth my sore muscles. Much cheaper than paying top dollar for a massage. :D

"I love to use the hot tub but hate having to fight with 20 kids and drunks for space on the other deck tubs."

I don't remember seeing a hot tub on the Dream or the Magic in the Spa.

"I love to use the hot tub but hate having to fight with 20 kids and drunks for space on the other deck tubs."

I don't remember seeing a hot tub on the Dream or the Magic in the Spa.

It's just the Thallasotherapy pool in the Spa area.It's through a locked door and up a few stairs...you can't view it unless you do a tour, or have a special key card. I was talking about hating that I have to fight for space in the other hot tubs on any deck but this one is usually empty.

Just the Thallasotherapy pool in the Spa area it's through a locked door and up a few stairs...you can't view it unless you do a tour, or have a special key card. I was talking about hating that I have to fight for space in the other hot tubs on any deck but this one is usually empty.

That would be nice. I just wish it also included an outdoor pool or tanning area and I'd be sold.

That would be nice. I just wish it also included an outdoor pool or tanning area and I'd be sold.

Really you just have to go up a flight of stairs or one floor up in the elevator and you are right there at the serenity deck. It is in the front of the ship and always has sun.

And if I remember correctly, the spiral stairs from the spa area are direct access to the outside Serenity area. By which I mean you don't have to go around the kids park to get to the adults-only area ((seems silly I know)) like you do from the main parts of the ship.

Really you just have to go up a flight of stairs or one floor up in the elevator and you are right there at the serenity deck. It is in the front of the ship and always has sun.

Yes, but my prior experience with Carnival is if I don't plant myself there early in the morning, and stay, I won't get a lounger. My husband and I don't even eat breakfast or lunch together because we don't want to lose our seats, so we take turns.