Princess Pillow purchase

oatbagg1

Sweet! I read all about their new bedding and hope it is all awesome. We were looking for a new bed and I wanted to wait to test everything out, but we decided we could not wait till November and got something else. However, I am always into a good pillow or blankets! haha

????? Princess is using down pillows, now? My wife is allergic to that stuff...

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

You have the option to use either kind.

If it is an allergy go to your personalizer and fill out the medical form about the down allergy and they won't even make it to your cabin.

You have the option to use either kind.

If it is an allergy go to your personalizer and fill out the medical form about the down allergy and they won't even make it to your cabin.

Went there. No medical form or mention of one. Please inform us of where we might find this. Thanks!

Went there. No medical form or mention of one. Please inform us of where we might find this. Thanks!

I thought you could go to the "other" and fill something out. If in doubt, I would call them up and talk to someone. :)

Edited to add: I just looked and I did not see an other. So, I would call and ask someone.

Edited by Katwoman007
Adding info

????? Princess is using down pillows, now? My wife is allergic to that stuff...

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

We had two down pillows and two foam pillows on the Grand last week. The bed is very nice, as are the sheets and the duvet. They call it a "queen" size bed, but it was wider than our queen bed we have at home.

In your personalizer go to guest check in, then accessibility and dietary request.

Click food allergies and type in Down allergy.

You will get an email back stating they have down and foam pillow options and asking what you want for the second guest on the booking.

I started early (100 days out) as I have a few different needs and they have been great. What started out as email went to actual phone calls (yes plural) to get everything right so that both medical and I felt comfortable with me sailing.

We had two down pillows and two foam pillows on the Grand last week. The bed is very nice, as are the sheets and the duvet. They call it a "queen" size bed, but it was wider than our queen bed we have at home.

It's two twin beds pushed together that's why it's wider than the one at home.