30% off offer - onboard question

Here's a link to the list of applicable sailing though on our Sep Indy trip the beverage package remains at the same price as previous which is a bit misleading. Some excursions are lower and the 2 device internet package has dropped a bit.

https://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/assets/pdf/terms-and-conditions/applicable-sailings-june-flash-sale-290617.pdf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

UK promo offering 30% off shores excursions / dinning Etc

Confused once into the site is the 30% already off the prices or is it taken off at the payment point ?

Example Delx Drinks package £38.75

Where did you get this?

Sailing on a cruise that included on the list but no obvious deals on My Planner, all the extras include a small "Save 20% agains onboard prices" but nothing else - all prices are the same as last week.

Where did you get this?

Sailing on a cruise that included on the list but no obvious deals on My Planner, all the extras include a small "Save 20% agains onboard prices" but nothing else - all prices are the same as last week.

It depends on your sailing. I have two cruises booked. When my email came through, it showed me the reservation number it was applicable to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my drinks package is just over £40+18% a day with this offer! about 10 days ago it was £35+18%

Mine went up about the same around two weeks ago. It's no longer a "discount" off on board price, but a "pre-cruise deal."