Next tropical storm?

Hello All,

My wife and I will be on the July 9th Allure cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. I noticed earlier today that there is a tropical wave that is starting to form off the coast of Africa and it has already been upgraded from a 20% chance of forming into a larger storm in 5 days to 40% chance of forming. Should we be concerned as far as our excursions go? (I understand that the ship may change ports of call)

Heres a link to the out look for the storm: http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/gtwo.php?basin=atlc&fdays=5

Thank you!

Hello All,

My wife and I will be on the July 9th Allure cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. I noticed earlier today that there is a tropical wave that is starting to form off the coast of Africa and it has already been upgraded from a 20% chance of forming into a larger storm in 5 days to 40% chance of forming. Should we be concerned as far as our excursions go? (I understand that the ship may change ports of call)

Heres a link to the out look for the storm: http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/gtwo.php?basin=atlc&fdays=5

Thank you!

Way too far out to worry that much. RCL will keep you safe[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having lived in Florida since 1961, a tropical wave that far off would be the least of my concerns. I would be more concerned about containing my excitement about sailing on the Allure. Relax, pack and enjoy your cruise.

That disorganized wave is 450 miles SW of Cape Verde Islands and is only moving at 10 miles an hour. Cape Verde is further away from Miami/ Ft Lauderdale than Seattle/ Vancouver. I don't think it's going to be an issue for you next week.