Question about Meraviglia MDRs

computerworks

MDRs = Waves, Panorama, L 'Olivo d'oro, L 'Oliva doree,

Question...are you assigned an MDR for your seating? Can you switch around if you like?

You can ask the maitre to change your turn, but only with fantastica experience at least. At the moment they use also the buffet for the restaurant.

Inviato dal mio SM-N910F utilizzando Tapatalk

MDRs = Waves, Panorama, L 'Olivo d'oro, L 'Oliva doree,

Question...are you assigned an MDR for your seating? Can you switch around if you like?

No, you can't, at least for the moment. There's not flexi option for Bella and Fantastica and you get your table and MDR assigned for the hole cruise. Maybe you can talk with the maître and change it once, but you can't switch MDR and hour every night.

When are you due to embark?

Are you Spanish?

Thanks Anna that was a question I wondered. I assume it's the same I.e. You get allocated an MDR, for those who are on Aurea and MyChoice dining ( which I believe is still operating ).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

...looking for anyone onboard this week that can check this?

Boarding on Friday so we will see what MDR is assigned to Aurea as we have My Choice flexi dining!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This was how it looked when we were onboard, before they suspended flexi-dining.

107913c494c128a4904f04ac823b26f4.jpg

The problem was that those on early came as late as they could and those on late came as early as they could which caused the vast majority to arrive between 8pm and 8.45pm. As an Italian head waiter said to me - imagine 3000 Italians all arriving at the same time and trying to explain to them that it's just not possible to seat that number. He meant "Try telling Italians that!!" He reckoned that flexi would have to be scrapped.

It'll be interesting to see how it works out.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

Flexi is suspended? So what happens if you are Fantastica and have already selected Flexi? Will we be assigned a seating on board? I only paid extra for Fantastica as we really don't want a set dining time each night as we are used to NCL freestyle cruising. Although my cruise is not until next April so maybe they will sort it out by then...