Anyone back yet from CP this past week?

mary07054

We just got back today. I plan to write a review tomorrow and can't spend much any time on the board today. We had an incredible time! All the comedians on board were hilarious and great. I'll speak more about the shows in my review. Movies Under the Stars was great! Sabatinis and Sterling were both outstanding. The massage at the spa was wonderful! I'll give a lot more detail in my review.

Ciao

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;6;5;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

on Caribbean Princess June 5, 2004

Larry

Hi Mary, don't miss Sarge the comic...he is very funny... movies under the stars is not to be missed... the alternate dining rooms we did not do this time because we have done them on prior cruises but if you go to Sabatini's... bring a huge appetite!

My wife got a massage as usual and she loved it. A tip on any spa treatments, do them while in port...they are less expensive...generally speaking the cruise was fantastic as Larry writes... we also booked a future cruise on board... you only need $100 per person as a deposit and you don't have to select the cruise right away. We think our next one will be Alaska in June.

Enjoy your cruise!

Patrick

A bad day at sea is better than a good day at work

Archived