Cenotes Excursions

solocruzin

Has anybody been on any of the Carnival excursions that include the cenotes in Playa del Carmen, and if so, do you remember the names of the ones you went to? I'm going in August and I'm thinking of doing the "Cenote Hopping w/lunch". It would be nice to know what cenotes before I book and it does not say. Any help would be appreciated:)!

We did this excursion with Princess last year -- one of my favorites ever. I don't remember the names of the cenotes, so I can't help you there. But I just wanted to say it's a really great day!

We ended up doing a different excursion, so don't hold me to this. I have notes when I look into it that say

La Cueva

Centote Kay

Gran Cenote Azul

Cenote Naval

I don't even know where I found it. It was a Trip Advisor review or it was in the detailed description. I think it is one of the longer excursions, right?

Hope you have fun

We did the cenotes while we were in Cancun for a wedding. We did the Rio Secrito. It was amazing!!! I believe through Carnival the same excursion is called the "amazing secret river" I would highly recommend it.