FTTF, Same cabin different arrival times.....

jayscore

Not sure this helps, but I checked my documents for my cruise on Vista in September. The luggage tags clearly say FTTF but the only thing I can find on the individual boarding pass for each person is a bar code, nothing in writing. I'm guessing FTTF is coded in the bar code or connected to the booking number. If that's the case, I think you'd be fine arriving at different times since the boarding passes are individual. But that's purely a guess.:D

You DO NOT have to check in at the same time, thus the reason Carnival now only lets us print out individual boarding passes instead of all on one. BUT, there should be a logo on each boarding pass that shows/says FTTF or PRIORITY...

I did this for my last cruise; I'd bought FTTF and the people in the cabin showed up at different times. We each received the benefits when we showed up. But yes, the FTTF logo was on each of the boarding passes.

Do you request arrival times or are they assigned. Where do you request FTTF?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You purchase FTTF as an "excursion". idk why they do it that way but you have to login to the website, pull up your cruise then click the link to buy excursions for that cruise. Then click your home port and then FTTF should show as a thing to buy (add to cart). It took us forever to figure that out the first time.

Then REPRINT your boarding pass. It won't show until you do that.

Do you request arrival times or are they assigned. Where do you request FTTF?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You have to pick your arrival time. Once they put them out there, it will be under Manage my Cruise. It will be on the left hand side. If it isn't there, keep checking back. On some cruises they put it out right away. Others, it takes a while before they show up. Once you pick your time, you can show up any time after that time, but not before.

My sister and a cousin will be sharing a cabin, but may be arriving at different times. Can one buy FTTF for the cabin, allowing both to have the benefits of this?

There is lots of information here about FTTF:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1374/~/faster-to-the-fun-%28fttf%29

Be aware that part of FTTF benefits is priority boarding where you can check in at the port anytime after they open for arriving guests; however, you still need to pick a check-in time during pre-cruise online check-in. Regardless of which time you pick, you may still arrive at your convenience as stated above.

Not sure this helps, but I checked my documents for my cruise on Vista in September. The luggage tags clearly say FTTF but the only thing I can find on the individual boarding pass for each person is a bar code, nothing in writing. I'm guessing FTTF is coded in the bar code or connected to the booking number. If that's the case, I think you'd be fine arriving at different times since the boarding passes are individual. But that's purely a guess.:D

From Carnival's FAQ:

"Guests who completed their Online Check-in prior to purchasing the FTTF package, will need to re-print their boarding pass and luggage tags so the FTTF stamp reflects on the documents."

In your case, it sounds like you printed your boarding pass before you printed your luggage tags. Try reprinting your boarding pass now that you've purchased FTTF.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1374/~/faster-to-the-fun-%28fttf%29

Have a great cruise.