Aristocat

pschimke

We chartered Aristocat for Thanksgiving day. There were 13 of us. Since we booked online and we were more than 10 it was $90 per person for a full day trip (9am - 4:30 pm) and well worth it. The crew were great. The food and drinks outstanding. We had an absolutely wonderful time although it drizzled early in the trip. The day was mostly overcast, but that doesn't have much of an effect on snorkleing. We discussed sailing to the Baths, but due to distance, we would have spent a lot of time sailing and not much time snorkeling so we decided to stay closer to the port. We went to 3 sites to snorkle, the Indians, some grass flats to see StingRays and Turtles, and the Caves. The Indians (rocks that ressembe an indian headdress) were great although a bit crowded, we saw many different fish, corals and turtles, it was beautiful. We saw lots of StingRays at the grass flats - no turtles thou. I didn't particularly like the caves, fairly boring from my point of view. Excursions through the cruise could not compete. If you are considering a charter, look into Aristocat. I don't think you could go wrong.

Pat

Archived