Taxi Rate from cruise port to Casa Abo Beach

tuliplvr

Hi- I was hoping someone could please tell me the rate from the cruise port to Casa Abo Beach- There will be 4 of us. Also, how far is it to this beach and are there taxi's available easily for a return trip? Thank you

Hi- I was hoping someone could please tell me the rate from the cruise port to Casa Abo Beach- There will be 4 of us. Also, how far is it to this beach and are there taxi's available easily for a return trip? Thank you

$120 round trip per car. You can have more than 4 if you find others to share the ride. It's an hour ride each way. Make an arrangement with a cab driver to pick you up going back. Don't pay him till you get back to port.

$120 round trip per car. You can have more than 4 if you find others to share the ride. It's an hour ride each way. Make an arrangement with a cab driver to pick you up going back. Don't pay him till you get back to port.

Thank you so much. Wow I didn't realize it's an hour each way? Also, is that fine to only pay on return to port?

Thank you so much. Wow I didn't realize it's an hour each way? Also, is that fine to only pay on return to port?

It quite far from mega pier. 40 min without traffic. It's fine just make sure you tell the driver up front that you need round trip and payment arrangements. I would only go that far if your ship leaves at 11PM.

Thank you. Boy it's too bad it's that far since it sounded like a nice beach to visit. Our ship is in port 8am-8pm Do you have any recommendations for a beach not so far?

I would recommend Pirate bay or blue bay. Really close to pier. If you really want to go to Cas Abou with 8PM departure is doable.