Upgrade Fairy alive and well

Morgsmom

(not for me, oh heavens, no, but for my friend): My friend booked an Inside Cabin, Bella for 1 person. We booked last night a B2 Balcony. He was just assigned a B1 balcony... so YAY for him, but I'm personally a little salty because in all of my cruises I've never been upgraded.

His TA told him that it was "her doing." But I thought it was more of a random computer thing. Both of us are first time MSC so its not as if he was a more valuable guest...

In any case, the upgrade fairy lives. And gives away random gifts of kindness....

LOL!!!!!!

Ahhhhh, it was nice to hear that you're happy for your friend!

The upgrade fairy is a fickle and temperamental little imp .... sometimes around, sometimes not, sometimes passing out favors, but most times, not!

But never give up hope .... she can show up when you least expect it!

Good luck ... may she show up for you one day!

It's definitely just random. Not to brag or anything (totally bragging), but my BF and I were upsold (so not really an upgrade, just a lucky deal) from a Fantastica Balcony to Yacht Club on Divina for only $250 extra. It'll probably never happen again.

It's definitely just random. Not to brag or anything (totally bragging), but my BF and I were upsold (so not really an upgrade, just a lucky deal) from a Fantastica Balcony to Yacht Club on Divina for only $250 extra. It'll probably never happen again.

We got the same deal in February !