Spa balcony on Magic question

sfs2001

hello everyone! Just a quick question on here since I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. Thanks in advance 😀

We have decided to take our first family cruise together this February on the Magic. My husband and I have done 3 cruises prior to having kids but have never sailed carnival and have never taken the kiddos.

Just a little bit of background...we are in our mid thirties and have two children, ages 4 (will be 5 on the cruise) and 7 (will be 8)

Our question is can we book a spa balcony room with children in the room? I know they can't go in the spa and that's fine but we loved going to the spa on previous cruises and want to get the spa pass....but then when I was searching on the booking page it shows a spa balcony room that will give us the perks of the spa amenities for the two people.

I was able to put that there would be 4 people on the reservation but there wasn't an option on that screen to put there ages....(there were only a few rooms in that category that would accommodate 4 people)

Our kids are well behaved and we have taken them on other vacations like Disney world and such so I am not concerned on their behavior. I just want make sure it's not against the rules for children to be in the spa balcony rooms.

Thanks so much! We are really looking forward to booking a room soon and getting everything squared away!! 😀

Yes kids are fine in spa rooms. We have a 7yo and a 5yo and book spa balconies when able. Me and my wife get the spa benefits, but yes other than that it's just like any other floor, kids are fine.

Never heard that. There have always been kids ok spa cabins. The. Ew Havana cabins on vista are only 12 and up kids, maybe that's what they were talking about. That's the only age restricted cabin area I know of.

Some of the forward Spa balconies on Magic on deck 12 do not offer a covered balcony - there is a balcony, but no roof over it and as such you need to keep the curtains shut all the time during the day or the room gets hot and then the curtains have to be kept shut at night due to the location of the Bridge - lights from these rooms can be a problem for navigation - just thought you should know that. Incidentally it is always possible to buy spa passes for 2 once you board the ship if you are not in a spa cabin. You just go to the spa desk on 12 to buy them. Cost is $179 per guest.

Thank you everyone for answering the question. I looked everywhere for an answer and couldn't find it so I figured people would know on here!

Just booked the spa room on deck 11 for the Feb 24th sailing and we all couldn't be more excited!!!

Very glad to be able to enjoy another cruise....this time with the family. It will be a different cruise vacation that we have done before but it will be just as fun! The kiddos are excited to travel on a big boat and wish we were going tomorrow!

Looking forward to reading some more posts about family cruising with carnival and I am sure we will be well informed before our cruise!!