Carnival flights

kc58ab

That is one of the reasons I was considering it is that Carnival will fly you to your first Port if your flight causes you to miss the ship. That is a pretty nice benefit . With this cruise being 8 days already needed off work for my daughter it's too hard for her to get additional days on top of that.

We used Carnival Air to fly from LAX to Athens via JFK and return was BCN(Barcelona) to LAX via ATL and like EZ Air with Princess the fares were a heck of a lot better than finding them ourselves, saved a ton of money, just sayin':cool:

I booked through Carnival once under the old program. It was my 2nd cruise & 1st flying tp port. Afterwards I realized we overpaid for flights. They also booked us flying into & out of FLL instead of Miami where we sailed from which made transportation more expensive. I could've booked on my own right to MIA for less.

That said, destination was delayed nearly 12 hours on that cruise due to a tropical storm closing the port. Carnival automatically rescheduled us a later flight & then did it again when we missed the first rescuedule. They also put us in a hotel overnight. Of course, they did that for folks that didn't book through Carnival too. So the only benefit is that we didn't have to make (free) calls to tje airline ourselves. Due to the weather, nobody we spoke to incurred change fees even booked independently.