Give me your absolute favorite things to do and must see beaches

mitsugirly

I want to know what are you favorite must-see beaches in Aruba. It doesn't matter where they are located or how far they are.

Also, any interesting places to see or visit? (I know they have a lot of sanctuaries like donkey, ostrich and so on).

Give me your experiences and thoughts. :)

I would find a jeep or dune buggy tour to the Natural Pool. Its pretty cool but mostly I think you would find that side of the island interesting. Its different than what we normally see on the Caribbean Islands. Its "desert-like" with big hills and sand dunes. I have also snorkeled from shore at Baby Beach and I remember it being pretty awesome. That was many years ago and I was a novice snorkeler then, so I could have been easily impressed. I remember it as some of the best snorkeling Ive ever done and Ive done a lot. Again, you might want to get more recent reviews but that's how I remember it!

• 4 weeks later...
I would find a jeep or dune buggy tour to the Natural Pool. Its pretty cool but mostly I think you would find that side of the island interesting. Its different than what we normally see on the Caribbean Islands. Its "desert-like" with big hills and sand dunes. I have also snorkeled from shore at Baby Beach and I remember it being pretty awesome. That was many years ago and I was a novice snorkeler then, so I could have been easily impressed. I remember it as some of the best snorkeling Ive ever done and Ive done a lot. Again, you might want to get more recent reviews but that's how I remember it!

I agree!!! I did Baby Beach and it was the best I've ever experienced also. The fish were awesome and had huge lips! Ha, Ha! You won't be disappointed.