Spa Passes?

uneamie

We are trying to figure out what would be our best deal. Switching from a balcony to a spa balcony would cost us an additional $349 per person. That said, we thought that since we probably would not use the spa every single day but would like to use it often....then it might be better to just purchase the spa package. My question is....has anyone ever booked a spa package for a 14 day cruise? What was the price? And do you have to purchase it for the entire 14 days or can you purchase a package for one week? I think that if the 7-day package is $199, the 14day package may be close to $400 per person. I'd like to just get some day passes but I hear they are very limited.

You MIGHT be able to purchase it day-by-day but not usually. If the full cruise passes sell out to capacity there will be no day passes.
Thanks.....I just did some research and found out that I already asked this question awhile back and got an answer. OMG! Getting old sucks! I can't remember anything. haha! Anyway....I found out that the cost is $299....which I intend to book for all 4 of us.

If you are going to buy the 2 7-day passes, then the $349 saves you $50. And you will get a room at the foot of the stairs leading up to the Spa (1 floor up). Worth the price.
Thanks....that's what I was considering, then I did some research, discovered that I already asked this question a while back and totally forgot about it. Some responded to it and said that on a 14 day cruise the spa pass is $299 per person. Or at least I hope that poster was right. So it sounds like I'd be better off keeping our current balcony with all the perks and not risk losing any of them by upgrading since the upgrade would essentially cost us more. Thanks for responding! :D

I have been watching prices for our upcoming TA this fall. They won't let us book for a couple more weeks, but the prices have fluctuated all over the place. Usually I'll check and it is $299. Other days it has shown as $261.13 and is currently $461.13.

I have been watching prices for our upcoming TA this fall. They won't let us book for a couple more weeks, but the prices have fluctuated all over the place. Usually I'll check and it is $299. Other days it has shown as $261.13 and is currently $461.13.
Wow....that is a big price difference. I wonder if that is because TA's are all sea days? Hmm.

I wish I could book it now because it is showing $229.61. I really think it is just NCL's glitchy system.
So it's showing you a price but won't let you book it? Ugh! I hope you get it for that price when it opens up for you. That's a good price for a TA.

I am kind of in the same dilemma for a 14 day cruise aboard the Escape (Southern Caribbean) regarding the spa. My plan is to bid on an upgrade to Spa Minisuite if that becomes available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you purchase the spa passes and are upgraded to a spa mini suite are you able to cancel the passes and get a refund? Or are they non-refundable?

I just tried googling spa pass cancellation and this was the closest I could get to an answer. This is directly from NCL's website, and It's not clear if it applies to spa passes in addition to treatments:

Onboard Cancellation or Modification

All changes must be made three (3) days prior to sailing. Once on board, you must provide 24 hours notice in the event you need to cancel and/ or modify your appointment. Please contact the Mandara Spa reception desk in the event you need to make a change to you appointment. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation charge up to 50% of the treatment price being assessed to you onboard account.

I just tried googling spa pass cancellation and this was the closest I could get to an answer. This is directly from NCL's website, and It's not clear if it applies to spa passes in addition to treatments:

Onboard Cancellation or Modification

All changes must be made three (3) days prior to sailing. Once on board, you must provide 24 hours notice in the event you need to cancel and/ or modify your appointment. Please contact the Mandara Spa reception desk in the event you need to make a change to you appointment. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation charge up to 50% of the treatment price being assessed to you onboard account.

Not sure, but I think this pertains to "treatments" not the actual pass to use the spa area. Treatments are not included in the "spa pass". They are an extra charge.

My parents booked a 10 day Canadian cruise on Jade in Oct. It was showing 199 for spa pass for theirs... If that helps anyone out.
That helps...somewhat! We are on a 14 day on the Breakaway and I have a feeling the cost will be significantly higher on that ship....but I hope not.Thanks!