Carnval vista imax

Yes. They have a kiosk outside the theater. We just bought our tix after breakfast for an evening show. I liked the IMAX. I do wish the popcorn would be free though. It was nice to have especially during extra sea days due to weather.

For 12.50 i will go at home. We don't go on a cruise to go to an over priced movie.

I don't know where you live, but near where I live that isn't any more than at home for IMAX, actually I think it may be a tad cheaper. The regular theatre is $10 easy...

Personally I like the idea of the IMAX and plan to try it. But I personally find sometimes the activities to be a bit lacking on board so the idea of movie on day sounds nice.

Once onboard the Vista, can you purchase IMAX tickets in advance?

Yes

Go to the IMAX and buy tickets using S&S cards at the computers. We were able to choose which day/time we wanted to see the movie.

It was pretty cool watching a movie about a disaster at an oil rig (Deepwater Horizon) in the Atlantic Ocean while we were on a cruise ship in the Atlantic Ocean.

For 12.50 i will go at home. We don't go on a cruise to go to an over priced movie.

Where I live here in florida its 14-18 dollars depending on the type of showing. So 12.50 seems reasonable not to mention they run same movies in the theater.