Port of Gdansk, where do we dock?

60andhappy

Hi

We're on the Homelands cruise in August. Since our port time is short we would love to know if we will be docking in Gdansk or in Gdynia. I understand ports can change but would love to hear what the experiences have been so far. A friend is trying to arrange for his friend to meet us in Gdansk so any information would be helpful.

Thanks

We were there yesterday on Star ... Gdansk. It was a short drive into the old town but there were at least 4 cruise ships in port and it was very crowded and the traffic pretty solid. I think it would be easier to meet up with someone Portside rather than in the old town.

We were there yesterday on Star ... Gdansk. It was a short drive into the old town but there were at least 4 cruise ships in port and it was very crowded and the traffic pretty solid. I think it would be easier to meet up with someone Portside rather than in the old town.

Thanks helenandfrank, we're thinking of taking the included tour and then meeting her in town but we'll see what she has in mind once we start communicating. If we end up in Gdansk well have even less time. Any post schedules I've found don't show our ship - the Sea on Aug 13 at either port. Most viking ships show in Gdansk but not all.

Thanks helenandfrank, we're thinking of taking the included tour and then meeting her in town but we'll see what she has in mind once we start communicating. If we end up in Gdansk well have even less time. Any post schedules I've found don't show our ship - the Sea on Aug 13 at either port. Most viking ships show in Gdansk but not all.

Didn't look at this port schedule to see if Sea was listed for Aug. 13, but just in case this is not what you were using, here's a port website to check, if you haven't already: https://www.portgdansk.pl/shipping/list-of-cruise-ships-notified-for-2017