Sailing Escape Western Carib. Question????

thedbs999

I've been on other cruise ships and there always seems to be what they call a formal night for dinner. I've never sailed on Norwegian. Does anyone know if there will be a night or nights where one has to put on a coat and tie for dinner???

We did the Escape western Caribbean in June. The second night of the cruise was called "dress up or not" night. The majority of the people DID NOT dress up. That's the beauty of freestyle cruising. Your choice.

The "dress up or not" night allows you to get all-gussied-up for photos, for which there will be several locations set up on board that night. But, as others have said, there is no night you will feel out of place w/o coat and tie.

I've been on other cruise ships and there always seems to be what they call a formal night for dinner. I've never sailed on Norwegian. Does anyone know if there will be a night or nights where one has to put on a coat and tie for dinner???

NCL invites you to "Dress Up Or Not". Shorts are actually allowed in all restaurants except the Le Bistro and Bayamo specialty dining venues. There are those who will wear shorts every night. Most people dress up as though they were going out to dinner. Summer dress. Men with long pants and a polo shirt or Hawaiian shirt.

There will be photographers out nights 2-6 with backdrops set up throughout the ship for you to take those dinner photos.