PoAm Dailies, Menus, Flyingpirate's Cruise Photos!

flyingpirate

Hi Kids -

Well, I've finally scanned in all the Freestyle Dailies. restaurant menus & bar menu for Pride of America. Those who requested them should have received them by email (huge files) and anyone else who wants a look can see them at

http://community.webshots.com/user/sggggggg100

There are two albums, one for the info, and one for the photos. There are lots of photos of the suite, 12500, AD penthouse, but they are mixed in with the rest of the trip photos, all through the album. I tried to get pictures of the room tidy, but it rarely was (we're slobs and we bought too much stuff)

Anyway, so there it is. I've done my duty to Cruise Critics :D and hope you enjoy my photos and PoAm info.

Aloha,

Laurel

Wonderful photo album of your cruise on the Pride of America. There is an outstanding picture of the Pride of America on the seventh page. NCL should use this one for their calendars and brochures. So that others can see it here, I downloaded it. Its an outstanding picture!

PoA at Honolulu.jpg

Flyingpirates these photos of ya'll with those wonderful smiles is the 2nd best thing that I have seen today. Sorry it was not the best thing, but getting my docs in hand today was the best thing.

Thanks for your time and all the info about the POAM, I can hardly stand myself from all the excitement to come in DEC.

Paul

Those are great photos...looks like you had a blast....the pics bring back wonderful memories of our cruise this past August...funny, we have the exact same pic of that abandoned car!! Thanks for taking the time to post your pictures....

Laurel,

I appreciate you emailing me the menus...but...do you know why I have received the email 25+ times?

I'm sure it is some kind of a glitch, but my in box is staying rather full.

Also,I was hesitant to post my email address, and although I DO NOT think it is your fault...it appears that I am getting ALOT of spam also. This may be a coincidence, but I'm afraid that maybe someone else is taking advantage of the posting.

Is anyone else having a problem with this?

Thanks so much for the pix ... You both looked like you had a wonderful time .. We can't wait for our trip to Hawaii on the PoAm next year .....

I sent the picture of the PoAm in Honolulu to my friends so we can dream for the next 10 months ....

Thanks so much for the pix ... You both looked like you had a wonderful time .. We can't wait for our trip to Hawaii on the PoAm next year .....

I sent the picture of the PoAm in Honolulu to my friends so we can dream for the next 10 months ....

DaisyL,

When are you sailing on the PoAm? We will be on it the week of 9/16/06.

DaisyL,

When are you sailing on the PoAm? We will be on it the week of 9/16/06.

Hi joanskid, We'll be sailing in Oct. 2006 ... We were so excited that we booked more than a year ahead... I think we got good rates though, but we'll keep checking. We got the cabins with the larger balconies in the front of the ship (we're 3 couples).

Does anyone know the menus in the main dining rooms for dinner ? We cruised on the Dawn twice so far, and the specialty restaurant menus are very similar, and in some cases exactly the same, as those listed for the PoAm. We were very pleased with the quality and choices for dinner on the Dawn (specialty/and main dining room) and hope they will be similar on the PoAm.

Personally, for the Hawaii cruise we may want to dine in the main dining rooms instead of micro-managing the vacation by making reservations for the entire week in the specialty venues. Also, we enjoy seeing the production shows. Well, we have 10 months to decide ;) .

Thanks for all your advice ....

Archived