Dream Steakhouse Reservation

villagenut

I put in a reservation a couple days ago for a reservation on my upcoming cruise. It stated that they would send me an email confirming my reservation. Usually those type emails come fast. I have not yet received the confirmation and as stated earlier, its been a couple days. Should I be concerned that it didn't go thru or was rejected. Should I check or give it a couple more days? anyone have any history or knowledge on this

I was thinking about posting something on this subject as well. I booked 2 nights at the steakhouse on our upcoming Magic cruise in Sept., and have received no confirmation thus far. I initially received an e-mail saying they could not accommodate the time I chose and to please respond if new time assignment would be ok. I did that twice and requested to please receive a confirmation. It's been 2-3wks now with no confirmation. I, also, requested the Italian restaurant for 2 nights and relieved that confirmation right away. At this point, just hoping the reservation will be there when I show up!