Anyone have an idea price of Hal Cruise Transfer from Seatac to pier 91

liketraveling

I am considering a cruise out of Seattle.

I have cruised from Seattle several times before and have always used Seattle Express because we have flown in the night before and stayed at one of their hotels.

This time we are considering flying In the same day. The Ship will be in Vancouver the following day and if for whatever reason we missed the Ship we could make our way to Vancouver by the next day.

My dad uses a walker that usually takes up the whole trunk space without the luggage so a town car or taxi is out.

Does anyone know how much a Hal transfer is from Seatac to Pier 91?

I am considering a cruise out of Seattle.

I have cruised from Seattle several times before and have always used Seattle Express because we have flown in the night before and stayed at one of their hotels.

This time we are considering flying In the same day. The Ship will be in Vancouver the following day and if for whatever reason we missed the Ship we could make our way to Vancouver by the next day.

My dad uses a walker that usually takes up the whole trunk space without the luggage so a town car or taxi is out.

Go to the Seatac website and click on "ground transportation".

You can buy your dad a folding walker for less than $30 (sold by Walgreens and Home Depot). I suggest that you do so for traveling as you will need this feature at every port. Now you can consider taxis and town cars from the airport, and also rental cars at the cruise ports.

I recently flew into Seattle and used a Lyft car for local transportation. This will certainly cost less than the HAL shuttle, even if you opt for a large luxury vehicle. Lyft and Uber do require a walk across the parking garage so you may opt for a conventional private shuttle instead as this requires less walking.

Note: If you do use Lyft or Uber then hail the ride as you cross the street over to the parking garage as cellular reception is not that good in the center of the parking garage structure where you wait for Lyft/Uber ride.

igraf

I am considering a cruise out of Seattle.....My dad uses a walker that usually takes up the whole trunk space without the luggage so a town car or taxi is out.

And I strongly suggest you NOT plan to fly on the same day that you sail. Do you really trust the airline to get you there when they say they will? What if the weather is bad and they don't fly? Is it worth the anxiety of dealing with the airlines?

And I strongly suggest you NOT plan to fly on the same day that you sail. Do you really trust the airline to get you there when they say they will? What if the weather is bad and they don't fly? Is it worth the anxiety of dealing with the airlines?

I absolutely agree with that. There are lots of hotels at SeaTac. Peace of mind and a good night's sleep before your cruise makes for a great beginning!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app