Doin' the D*O*U*B*L*E doc dance!

Merion_Mom

What a great feeling Carol!!! Did you get the same cabin for both cruises?

We have 2 B2B's coming up in '06, one in March, the other on the Jewel heading across the Atlantic at the end of April.

You write with such flair, I can hardly wait for your "onboard experience!"

Rick

This isn't exactly your usual "luxury back-to-back" experience. I booked a 3 and a 4 on the Sovereign to GET a week's cruise.

The kids "must" spend Christmas Day with their father, so we couldn't leave until after Sunday. All of the weeklong cruises leave on Saturday or Sunday. The Sovereign leaves on the 3-day on Tuesday, (and the 4-day on Friday) so we get back on January 3rd, and only miss one day of school.

To me, it's not worth flying to Florida for a 3/4/5 day cruise.

No savings whatsoever. New Year's Eve cruises are usually the most expensive of the entire year.

Rick, I had to watch the site like a hawk for about a month last summer, but I managed to get us in the same JS for both cruises. I can't wait to tell my steward (whose name will probably be, mysteriously enough, Stewart) that we're spending the week with him/her!

Carol

This isn't exactly your usual "luxury back-to-back" experience. I booked a 3 and a 4 on the Sovereign to GET a week's cruise.

Rick, I had to watch the site like a hawk for about a month last summer, but I managed to get us in the same JS for both cruises. I can't wait to tell my steward (whose name will probably be, mysteriously enough, Stewart) that we're spending the week with him/her!

Carol

LOL..........how many people write about their stewart and not steward!!!

Rick

Carol

Stewart's mine. You can't have him.

we might've missed each other AGAIN but i got MY docs yesterday too. i';m on the december 24th serenade (was on the new years jewel cruise last year). have 2 great cruises and we'll probably post our reviews at the same time as well.
Did you remember to go say Kaddish over my empty cabin?!?!?!?!?!??!

Archived