Early morning taxi

Larhar

We are going to Bermuda on the Dawn next week. Will it be a problem getting a taxi at the dockyard at 6:30 AM ? I'm hoping that they start lining up on the dock that early.

There is no need to go that early. The ship will have barely docked by then. I doubt that you can get into the terminal much before 9:30. The boarding process should begin about 11:30 A.M. or so.

There is no need to go that early. The ship will have barely docked by then. I doubt that you can get into the terminal much before 9:30. The boarding process should begin about 11:30 A.M. or so.

The poster is talking about getting a taxi at the Royal Naval Dockyard in Bermuda, not about arriving at the cruise terminal on embarkation day.

We are going to Bermuda on the Dawn next week. Will it be a problem getting a taxi at the dockyard at 6:30 AM ? I'm hoping that they start lining up on the dock that early.

There may be a taxi there that early, but I doubt it because there aren't too many places to go that early in the morning. What's your destination?

We have a 7:30 AM reservation for a boat rental at H2O water sports in Somerset Village.They request that you arrive a half hour early. If necessary, I can always call to tell them I'm running late.

The live dockyard web cam is an excellent idea. I'll check that out.

Thanks

There may be a taxi there that early, but I doubt it because there aren't too many places to go that early in the morning. What's your destination?

We have a 7:30 AM reservation for a boat rental at H2O water sports in Somerset Village.They request that you arrive a half hour early. If necessary, I can always call to tell them I'm running late.

The live dockyard web cam is an excellent idea. I'll check that out.

Thanks

Just sailed back from Bermuda on BA. DH had a 7:30 AM T time at golf course and had absolutely no problem getting a taxi at 6:30 AM. If you want to play it even safer once you arrive you can ask for taxi service phone numbers and pre arrange (this was suggested to us at the visitor center).

BTW, we did the boat rental from H2O last week and really enjoyed it! Made a few wrong turns and missed some of the markers but we made it back and on time! Enjoy.

Phyllis

Just sailed back from Bermuda on BA. DH had a 7:30 AM T time at golf course and had absolutely no problem getting a taxi at 6:30 AM. If you want to play it even safer once you arrive you can ask for taxi service phone numbers and pre arrange (this was suggested to us at the visitor center).

BTW, we did the boat rental from H2O last week and really enjoyed it! Made a few wrong turns and missed some of the markers but we made it back and on time! Enjoy.

Phyllis

Thanks Phyllis.

This will be our third trip to Bermuda and was looking for something different. We're looking forward to our rental. Good to know that there shouldn't be a problem getting a cab.