Rule of thumb for private excursions & tender ports & timing?

Snuckles

Hello, I'm planning my private excursions for the following itinerary off the Freedom Feb 2018.

Cozumel 9am - 5pm

Belize 8am - 5pm

Mahogany Bay 8am - 6pm

• Which ports local time differ from ship time?

• With Belize being the only tender port (I believe) and WITHOUT FTTF, what's the earliest you think my feet would hit land comfortably without stressing that I'll miss my excursion?
  • Any insight on why this itinerary is called Cozumel Plus when we actually spend more time in the other ports? Sales pitch?

Thanks for any input/guidance you have.

Hello, I'm planning my private excursions for the following itinerary off the Freedom Feb 2018.

Cozumel 9am - 5pm

Belize 8am - 5pm

Mahogany Bay 8am - 6pm

• Which ports local time differ from ship time? I know for sure Cozumel is different from the Freedoms time during your cruise.

• With Belize being the only tender port (I believe) and WITHOUT FTTF, what's the earliest you think my feet would hit land comfortably without stressing that I'll miss my excursion?
  • DD did not have priority and made a 10:00 excursion. This was on the Breeze (larger ship) and Thanksgiving week(more people). IF IRC we did arrive early but not by much.
  • Any insight on why this itinerary is called Cozumel Plus when we actually spend more time in the other ports? Sales pitch?
  • Cozumel Plus is not length of time but rather later than usual departure. It is usually just an extra hour.

Thanks for any input/guidance you have.

Most tour operators are very clear if their posted times are ship time or local time. They also are very aware of what time you are porting.

Have a wonderful cruise. I have spent 19 days on the Freedom and been to these same ports many times.