Canceling shore excursions after signing up online

bicycledude

I am going on the Golden Princess 12/24 and was thinking about signing up for one of the bicycle activities in St. Lucia. I can make a reservation online, but if I change my mind will I be able to cancel ? If so, how far in advance do I need to cancel ? The web page doesn't have this information at all.

Also there are 2 of these bicycle activities. One is the Jungle Bicycle Adventure where you take a boat ride to a private area where you can bike on about 10mi of trails and then snorkel. The other is the Island Bike Hike and is a bicycle trip on backroads in the jungle to a waterfall. I'm leaning towards the latter since I'm hoping I'll see more of the real St. Lucia and not a "Disneyland". It is also $49 while the Jungle Bicycle Adventure is $109 with Princess and $79 direct.

Alan

If you sign up for the excursion and then you change your mind while on the ship, just cancel as long as it is 24 hours before. The Princess Patter which is the daily newletter will tell you that information. Say you get on the ship on Sunday and your excursion is Thursday, the Princess Patter will probably have the excursion listed on Wed. You will receive the newletter the night before which would be on Tues nite. So plenty of time. Have a great cruise.

Marilyn

You'll be able to cancel it after you board. Just check with the Shore Excursions desk to see what the cancellation period is -- it's generally 24 to 48 hours before the excursion.

If they deliver your tickets when you board you can usually cancel it by writing "Cancel" on the tickets and dropping them in the box at the Shore Ex desk, rather than trying to figure out the desk hours and waiting for a rep.

Archived