cozumelcruiseexcursions/beach break ,snorkel

S.P.Q.R./Morunt

We booked this last May - I highly reccommend it if available for your sailing. The beach is called Nachi Cocom and there are several threads. This was the highlight of our trip. Your best bet is too book through the website you mentioned. You won't get the same deal if you just show up. As of right now the beach club is closed. It was closed prior to Wilma for mangrove problems. They had minor damage from Wilma - nothing that probably isn't fixed already. The latest I heard is that they plan to re open by December but your best best is to contact cozumel excursions. If you send an email they will get back to you :-)

As you can see below, we are going to Coz next week. We booked the Palm Beach Break through Island Marketing (cozumelcruiseexcursions.com). Apparently, Palm Beach has closed down. It was reopened after Wilma, but has since closed. We were informed by Island Marketing that their other beach break has not reopened yet. While I'm disappointed, I must say that so far Island Marketing has been responsive. I'm just waiting for my deposit to be credited back and then I'd give them five stars.

My third (or is it fourth) try will be Palancar Beach Club. PB Tom was nice enough to suggest it to someone else looking for a quiet beach. I think at this point we're going to hop a cab and drive past the beach "strip" and see what looks best for us.

Good Luck!

Originally booked for Nachi Cocum; then booked Palm Beach. Now looking for alternative. Will Paradise Beach be too crowded, being one of the few open? Playa Mia sounded okay, maybe not as crowded as Paradise. Anyone been there/have any feedback on it? Looking for a pleasant beach to chill out since this is a "relaxation" cruise for us, no adventure excursions this time. By the way, got nothing against Paradise Beach which I'm sure is wonderful, just seems that since it is so popular it may be way too crowded. Am I wrong? Those who posted on the Conquest 12/04 roll call, I'm wife of Jim2668 and sister-in-law of Big Daddy. We three, my eldest son/his wife/& another couple will see everyone at the Sky Bar at 4pm on Sun., wearing our beads.

Looking forward to meeting you.

When we were at Paradise last yr, it didnt seem too crowded.

We were with our Cruise Critc group and grabbed a few chairs

near the bar. Drinks in the coconuts were great, sat at the bar

for awhile also and were only there a few hours. It was fun, and

may be what we end up doing again. We wanted to do a snorkle

trip first, wonder where Planacar Beach is in relation to Paradise Beach.

We wanted to do a snorkle

trip first, wonder where Planacar Beach is in relation to Paradise Beach.

PB is on Playa San Francisco, about 10 miles south of the ferry terminal in town. Playa Palancar is a little less than 4 miles past PB.

Archived