Beach Pass

luvsboozecruises

Thanks for posting, the beach break looks really nice! I have used Island marketing at other ports so I feel secure in using them.

I have read the Marriott has a day pass.

I have used the beach break package from Island Marketing.

https://puertoricocruiseexcursions.com/excursions/san-juan-beach-break-resort-day-pass/

Thanks for posting, the beach break looks really nice! I have used Island marketing at other ports so I feel secure in using them.

Great stretch of beach very little people around us ( just a handful) felt alone all day. Maybe those who would like more of a party/active atmosphere might be bored but i loved it. Rested great, great drinks and food exactly what i was looking for:)

This beach break looks interesting. Which beach is it at, how much is it to get there by taxi?

Thanks Laura

The way they work is by filling out their form of the tour you want with your details and they will answer you with all the info needed. They are very thorough.

Is this at a hotel? Is there a pool as well or just the beach? Thank you.

Great stretch of beach very little people around us ( just a handful) felt alone all day. Maybe those who would like more of a party/active atmosphere might be bored but i loved it. Rested great, great drinks and food exactly what i was looking for:)

• 5 weeks later...
Is this at a hotel? Is there a pool as well or just the beach? Thank you.

There is a tiny pool, not one you'd lounge around in. When we were there, we never saw anyone in it. It is not a resort, just a small boutique type hotel.

There is a tiny pool, not one you'd lounge around in. When we were there, we never saw anyone in it. It is not a resort, just a small boutique type hotel.

It is not really a pool but more as decoration. I was told that it was only for hotel guests and even then i never saw anyone inside the pool. To be honest it looked more like decorative than anything else.

It is not really a pool but more as decoration. I was told that it was only for hotel guests and even then i never saw anyone inside the pool. To be honest it looked more like decorative than anything else.

How long of a taxi ride was it to this beach?