How long to get credit applied to cruise fare?

SCAnthony

We had a cruise planned last March but had to cancel. We cancelled prior to full payment date and we received an email stating that they gave us a credit for future cruise credit of our deposit minus $50(which would be $49 pp because we booked at $99 deposit). Anyway, last week I submitted the form to apply the amount to a cruise booked for this October. How long for that to show up on my cruise info. Said 3-5 days but it's been a week now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ours only took 3 days after we submitted the paperwork (via email). One thing to keep an eye on though is make sure the amount is credited back to you credit card as well. Our cruise account (cruise manager) online was showing that the credit was applied, however, they never actually processed the credit back onto the credit card, so I had to call them about that.

Good Luck!

We had a cruise planned last March but had to cancel. We cancelled prior to full payment date and we received an email stating that they gave us a credit for future cruise credit of our deposit minus $50(which would be $49 pp because we booked at $99 deposit). Anyway, last week I submitted the form to apply the amount to a cruise booked for this October. How long for that to show up on my cruise info. Said 3-5 days but it's been a week now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Give them a call.