Sunshine Spa (Probably Any Spa) Questions

April42749

We have an interior spa cabin booked in Sept.

What toiletries do you get in the cabin? (just so I don't need to carry my own)

Shampoo?

Hair conditioner?

Body lotion?

Facial moisturizer?

Also, I think I read somewhere that you are entitled to 2 free classes. Can anyone confirm this.

Thanks

As part of the Cloud 9 Spa located forward on decks 12 and 14, the Carnival Breeze features 73 staterooms and 4 suites - guests have private access to the spa and are eligible for exclusive spa packages and discounts. These staterooms and suites have additional in-room, spa-related amenities and decor different than other accommodations - in harmony with the soothing and relaxing theme of the Cloud 9 Spa.

Cloud 9 Spa Special Offerings

Guests in spa accommodations have exclusive entry access to the adjacent Cloud 9 Spa facilities and will receive a wide array of special offerings.

· Priority spa appointments for reservations made by 6:00pm on Embarkation day (as stated in the Welcome Letter).

· Unlimited access pass to Thermal Suites:

o Dry Heat Chambers (Lanconium and Tepidarium)

o Steam Chambers (Oriental and Aroma Steam/Aromatic Grotto)

· Unlimited access pass to Thalassotherapy Pool facilities

· Two Pathway to Yoga or Pathway to Pilates fitness classes per guest

· Exclusive to spa stateroom guests only, take advantage of the 20% off your first, 30% off your second, and 40% off your third service discount for treatments booked and received while the ship is in port.

· Two Body Composition Analysis metabolism tests

· One DIY Self Scrub Kit for use in the Thermal Suite

· Spa-branded bathrobes and slippers for use during the cruise

· Cloud 9 Spa Carnival products in stateroom:

o Elemis Carnival Shampoo and Conditioner

o Elemis Carnival Sharp Shower Gel and Vitamin Rich Body Lotion

o One hand and one body Elemis Carnival Soap Disk

Important Notes

· Only the first and second guests in a spa stateroom will receive the access and amenities; additional guests in the same stateroom are not entitled to spa access and amenities.

· Guests under the age of 18 are not entitled to spa access and amenities - 18 is the minimum age for body treatments and use of the Thermal Suites and Thalassotherapy Pool.

· Hair, nails, facial services and the fitness center can be enjoyed by guests of 13 years and older, provided they are accompanied by their parent or guardian for service and booking.

· Charges apply for the Thalassotherapy Pool and Thermal Suite areas for those guests in non-spa staterooms.

o Spa benefits and amenities are only available to guests who pay for spa staterooms or suites; in the event that guests are upgraded into the spa staterooms, they will be eligible for the benefits and amenities as well.

We have an interior spa cabin booked in Sept.

What toiletries do you get in the cabin? (just so I don't need to carry my own)

Shampoo?

Hair conditioner?

Body lotion?

Facial moisturizer?

Also, I think I read somewhere that you are entitled to 2 free classes. Can anyone confirm this.

Thanks

to answer, Elemis

Elemis products. They are only small bottles of lotion, body wash and shampoo.

I recently came off the Sunshine in April. Had a little trouble getting additional bottles when we ran out. They have the "typical" thing on the wall w/ the normal body wash and shampoo. Personally, we still take our own.

Yes, you do get 2 fitness classes. You have to go into the gym and sign up for the 2 you want. I would recommend doing it on embarkation day so you can (1) see what classes are being offered when and (2) sign up early b/c some of them (like spin classes) fill up fast.