Solstice Seattle Check-in Time

lawgeek

Was just looking at pre-cruise info on website and noticed that they have my check in time at 8:30 am.:confused::confused::confused:. I am assuming port does not open until around at best 10:00 am for actually checking in. Any recent cruisers have any intel on this issue? Much appreciated.

the key words here are "on the website" . It's so goofed up, I'm surprised it doesn't tell you to arrive at midnight.

Yes, I assume as much. I must say, however, I have not had many problems with the new website.I have booked excursions and checked in on it. Never had problems finding my reservation and even ordered my luggage tags on it. After reading way too many posts on the website, I wonder what is difference for me. Probably has to do with country of origin and other issues such as available RAM, processor, browser and browser version, etc. Hopefully this does not turn intro website gripe thread though! I really am curious if others have had the same experience regarding embarkation time. Given ship arrival is at 6:00 am, I know it won't be turned by 8:30 for boarding. In fact, disembarkation won't be complete by then!