Where on the website do you see your On Board Credits ( OBC's ) ?

I found it ! Yay! Thanks everyone!

NOW this issue is that my husband swears he paid $50 over the total cruise price and he expected that $50 to go to the OBC account but it isn't there.

I plan to call royal over the weekend - just don't have time right now.

Does anyone know what happens if you over pay a cruise?!

Would this be the same for bookings made in the UK through Royals website. I cannot find anything about OBC on my cruise planner or booking dashboard. I'm 94 days out from my cruise from NYC to Bahamas, we booked during Royals promotion of $300 OBC with balcony stateroom.

Apart from OBC as part of a deal, or a a 'frequent flyer' deal, can you pre-purchase OBC for use on the cruise, such as you can with Celebrity?

Just for those looking for their OBC, we received some as part of our online booking with RCI for Mar19, and appeared straight away on the cruise planner page. Not use if this helps.

Thanks

Carl and Lynn

Apart from OBC as part of a deal, or a a 'frequent flyer' deal, can you pre-purchase OBC for use on the cruise, such as you can with Celebrity? ...

Yes, call 800-722-5443 to purchase OBC.

Would this be the same for bookings made in the UK through Royals website. I cannot find anything about OBC on my cruise planner or booking dashboard. I'm 94 days out from my cruise from NYC to Bahamas, we booked during Royals promotion of $300 OBC with balcony stateroom.

We got an OBC promotion too for our cruise next month on the Adventure and, like you, it didn't show on the cruise planner. But I did get a pop up message when I logged in and wanted to purchase a speciality dining package. The message asked if I wanted to use the OBC to pay for it. So it was there somewhere!

My question is, I rang RCI direct some months ago and purchased OBC while the GBP was still pretty good against the US dollar. This doesn't show anywhere on my planner, all I have as proof is an email confirming they've received a payment from me. I've since purchased a VOOM package via my Cruise Planner and didn't get a pop up message saying that I had OBC and did I want to use it. Any ideas how I can check it?

We got an OBC promotion too for our cruise next month on the Adventure and, like you, it didn't show on the cruise planner. But I did get a pop up message when I logged in and wanted to purchase a speciality dining package. The message asked if I wanted to use the OBC to pay for it. So it was there somewhere!

My question is, I rang RCI direct some months ago and purchased OBC while the GBP was still pretty good against the US dollar. This doesn't show anywhere on my planner, all I have as proof is an email confirming they've received a payment from me. I've since purchased a VOOM package via my Cruise Planner and didn't get a pop up message saying that I had OBC and did I want to use it. Any ideas how I can check it?

Curious if you can get to the US website with this: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/?wuc=USA

I have a question after seeing this thread. My sister purchased an OBC for my husband for his birthday back in June. I don't see it on my planner and our cruise is next week, but we do have the printout. Should I be able to see it on our planner? My sister is going on the cruise as well but in a separate cabin so I wasn't sure if that has any bearing on why I don't see it in the planner. Thanks if anyone can answer my question.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have a question after seeing this thread. My sister purchased an OBC for my husband for his birthday back in June. I don't see it on my planner and our cruise is next week, but we do have the printout. Should I be able to see it on our planner? My sister is going on the cruise as well but in a separate cabin so I wasn't sure if that has any bearing on why I don't see it in the planner. Thanks if anyone can answer my question.

I believe that the only OBC that shows in the Cruise Planner is that from Royal (booking on board, WOW, etc.) and from Visa points redemption.

I believe that the only OBC that shows in the Cruise Planner is that from Royal (booking on board, WOW, etc.) and from Visa points redemption.

Thanks for answering. So OBC purchased from Royal won't show up on the planner. So we take the printout on board. Do we have to do anything with the printout on the ship in order to use it?

Thanks for answering. So OBC purchased from Royal won't show up on the planner. So we take the printout on board. Do we have to do anything with the printout on the ship in order to use it?

All OBC should appear on your onboard account sometime on day 2. If you are on a ship with an interactive TV system, check your account there. Otherwise go to Guest Services to get a printout of your account. If you don't see all your OBC by the end of day 2, then go to Guest Services with your email confirmation and ask them to fix it.

All OBC should appear on your onboard account sometime on day 2. If you are on a ship with an interactive TV system, check your account there. Otherwise go to Guest Services to get a printout of your account. If you don't see all your OBC by the end of day 2, then go to Guest Services with your email confirmation and ask them to fix it.

Thank you so much for the help. I appreciate you taking the time to answer.