Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas, September 30th 2018

• 7 months later...
Look for your Roll Call in this forum: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=268

If you cannot find it, then click New Thread in that forum and create one.

Bob, I have searched but can not find a thread for Liberty of the Seas September 30, 2018. I find it hard to believe one has not been started yet. I joined the M&M and it said 6 others have already joined. Seems as if there would be a thread started since others have joined the M&M. Can you help me?

Bob, I have searched but can not find a thread for Liberty of the Seas September 30, 2018. I find it hard to believe one has not been started yet. I joined the M&M and it said 6 others have already joined. Seems as if there would be a thread started since others have joined the M&M. Can you help me?

I cannot search now, but if you go back to that thread and do a search on "30", you may be able to find the thread.

If you cannot find it, create a new one. If that happens to be a duplicate, we can merge the threads, so you won't lose any posts.

Thanks Biker19, I finally found it using 30 as a search key. It is: Sept 30th, 2018- Liberty of the Seas Roll Call. Not normal

The mods can fix the title so it conforms to the Roll Call title standard, if you ask.