HELP!!! Just received E-docs but when I

opened up the file it is just a bunch of jibberish! I am computer illiterate anyways but this is really a mess. I can't understand any of it. It's just letters and numbers and no actual sentences that I can read. Does anyone have any info for me? I was going to do the Set and Sail Pass later today do I really need the doc's. It says I do, to bring them along once I have the docs printed but I have read that you do not need them. Thanks in advance

I've got a question. Is the software required called Adobe Acrobat? If it is, then it is available to download for free at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.

If you've received your e-docs, from what I understand all you need to bring with you is your set sail pass that you've filled out so go ahead and do that and you should be fine.

My docs come in Adobe Acrobat as well and the poster above gave you a free link to download that.... if you still can't download, call your travel agent or whomever you booked through and tell you you need them overnighted to you...

Try this link to Adobe.com.......http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

You should be able to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader for free. Just don't download the Adobe Acrobat Program that writes Adobe files. You should be fine. I have loaded that reader into every single computer in our office for every employee.

Archived