Next Cruise certificate for already booked cruise

We will be onboard soon but already booked another cruise via travel agent for next year. My question is whether I still can take advantage of Next Cruise onboard booking program. Could I still get Next Cruise certificate onboard and give it to my travel agent for our already booked cruise? Is it too late? Is Next Cruise certificate only for new booking? Thanks for everyone answer.

We will be onboard soon but already booked another cruise via travel agent for next year. My question is whether I still can take advantage of Next Cruise onboard booking program. Could I still get Next Cruise certificate onboard and give it to my travel agent for our already booked cruise? Is it too late? Is Next Cruise certificate only for new booking? Thanks for everyone answer.

The Next Cruise certificate is a booking, not some sort of coupon.

You would have to cancel the travel agent booking and either rebook onboard or tell the travel agent to use you Next Cruise booking.

The Next Cruise certificate is a booking, not some sort of coupon.

You would have to cancel the travel agent booking and either rebook onboard or tell the travel agent to use you Next Cruise booking.

Thank you very much for your quick response.

Just not 100% understand. Are you saying that I have to book the same cruise onboard again for next year and give the booking number to my travel agent?

Will I lose old OBC from my travel agent? Could I keep my old prices from travel agent? The price I gave from travel agent was much better than RCCL website. Thanks again for the answer.

Thank you very much for your quick response.

Just not 100% understand. Are you saying that I have to book the same cruise onboard again for next year and give the booking number to my travel agent?

Will I lose old OBC from my travel agent? Could I keep my old prices from travel agent? The price I gave from travel agent was much better than RCCL website. Thanks again for the answer.

You cannot use the Next Cruise certificate with an existing booking. So, since you don't want to lose the price you have now, there's really nothing you can do with the existing booking.

Next time, give the travel agent the Next Cruise booking number and ask them to assign a cruise to it. That way you combine the perks from the Next Cruise and the perks from the travel agent.

You cannot use the Next Cruise certificate with an existing booking. So, since you don't want to lose the price you have now, there's really nothing you can do with the existing booking.

Next time, give the travel agent the Next Cruise booking number and ask them to assign a cruise to it. That way you combine the perks from the Next Cruise and the perks from the travel agent.

How about open booking certificate? Will it work different than Next Cruise certificate? Thanks.

How about open booking certificate? Will it work different than Next Cruise certificate? Thanks.

Open Booking and Next Cruise are two different names for the same thing.

It might not be worth it to go to all the trouble. We had two connecting D6 cabins already booked with our TA for this October, when we sailed Allure this last November. I went to the NC desk because they were offering OBC. I booked two other connecting D6's and got the NC OBC. Then when I got home my TA canceled the original booking, transferred the NC booking to her, and I kept the NC OBC and got OBC from her.

You won't be able to keep anything from the TA booking. So unless the OBC from NC is worth the higher fare it doesn't seem like a good idea. My cabin fares were the same so I gained $100 per cabin OBC from NC.

BTW: I Emailed my TA from the ship before I did it just to make sure it was to my advantage. You might want to run this by your TA before you cruise. NC will hold your booking for 24 hours without payment.