Website issues and Voyagers club

Spastica

I know this isn't shocking because it's been a complaint throughout, but I am getting frustrated with trying to join the Voyageur club so I can get the discounted shore excursions.

Can I join the club by phoning instead?

Everytime I log into my account it is a new experience. One day my booking is there the next day it s gone and I too have had issues joining the voyageur club. We are not sailing until next year so hopefully MSC will get their act together.

Everytime I log into my account it is a new experience. One day my booking is there the next day it s gone and I too have had issues joining the voyageur club. We are not sailing until next year so hopefully MSC will get their act together.

Don't count on it, it's been bad for years despite all the promises. Thank GOD the ships and entertainment will provide you with great experience.

Curious also, as we are also having problems. Registered for status match, haven't heard anything, and when we try to reapply, it says already a member. ..?

Will try calling tomorrow

Safe sailing

It did happen to us before. Follow-up call is needed.

In the past month I have made 3 calls, emailed once and sent a direct message on FB to request corrections on my voyager's account ( wrong country listed on my personal info and # wouldn't link to my Divina reservation.)My TA has also called twice and received conflicting info. Today they messaged me and said " my booking agent would follow up". I spoke to my agent today and we mutually agreed MSC's customer service was lacking. I am keeping my Divina reservation but have cancelled my Seaside booking.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I know this isn't shocking because it's been a complaint throughout, but I am getting frustrated with trying to join the Voyageur club so I can get the discounted shore excursions.

Can I join the club by phoning instead?

I'm not sure discounted shore excursions are part of the benefits of the voyager's club.

Pete

Hang in there. I finally heard from an MSC rep and most of the online issues were resolved. I am still going to hold off on rebooking Seaside until I see how well the Divina cruise goes. Hope you get everything resolved soon

Sent from my iPad using Forums