Park and Cruise FLL

ctdahlquist

The Amerisuites is full the night of January 14. I've stayed there before using their park and cruise program. LaQuinta advertises a similar program, but the rate is $160. Can anyone suggest other less expensive park and cruise alternatives? I notice the remote lots at FLL airport are only $6.00 per day, so perhaps I'll forego the overnight, park at the airport, and take a cab to the port. Also, the Tri-Rail station near the airport has free parking. Does anyone know the safety/security of this location? I know I'm being cheap, but I'd rather spend the money on a few extra drinks or a tank of gas.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, the Tri-Rail station near the airport has free parking. Does anyone know the safety/security of this location? I know I'm being cheap, but I'd rather spend the money on a few extra drinks or a tank of gas.

The airport Tri-Rail is a nice station that was recently renovated. Even so, I wouldn't leave my car there overnight let alone the length of the cruise.

I'd go for the Park n Cruise lot http://www.pnf.com/ftlauderdale/porteverglades.htm , it offers a free shuttle, it's secure and the price is cheaper then FLL longterm parking if you factor in cab fare. ;)

You don't want to be too cheap or you may not have a car to come back to! :eek:

Go with Park 'n Fly, it's the least expensive alternative that's safe and secure. It's very easy to get to, at the I-595 entrance to Port Everglades.

Archived