Moving reservation from HAL to a TA

Gracie115

I plan to move our reservation for our Koningsdam trip next year to a TA but am wondering if I will still be able to communicate direct with HAL for plane reservations....since we are on a transatlantic I've always found the cruiselines(well...Celebrity anyway) have better one way prices than anywhere else....or will I have to go through the TA once I've transferred the reservation?

I plan to move our reservation for our Koningsdam trip next year to a TA but am wondering if I will still be able to communicate direct with HAL for plane reservations....since we are on a transatlantic I've always found the cruiselines(well...Celebrity anyway) have better one way prices than anywhere else....or will I have to go through the TA once I've transferred the reservation?

You could wait till you finish your air and then transfer it, just do it before final payment.

Unless this has changed in the last few months, you will have to work through your TA. I have worked around this by selecting my flights through HAL once available, and then transferred to TA.

Unless this has changed in the last few months, you will have to work through your TA. I have worked around this by selecting my flights through HAL once available, and then transferred to TA.

that is the way it still works. I booked with HAL/PCC as HAL had a nice flight ease credit. So, now I can manage and once everything is "done" I can transfer it to a TA and save them from some work.