Coffee Package on Oasis of the Seas

I have read quite a few threads regarding drink packages and the coffee package but can't seem to find my answer! I am sailing in December and was debating purchasing the coffee package for drinks, 15 drinks for my 7 day cruise. I can't find anywhere with a menu, or any good info regarding available drinks. I like iced coffee usually, and din't know if they offered any type of sugar free flavored syrups or things like that. Any insight would be appreciated!

The coffee card is also available for onboard purchase, so you could wait until you see the menu, ask what is included, and also find out if they punch twice for large drinks.

I love iced coffee. I was recently on Allure and had the beverage package. When I went to Cafe Promenade and asked for an iced coffee, I got a blended frappuccino type drink. After long conversations with them I concluded they had no idea what I was talking about when I asked for iced coffee. Allure did have a Starbucks on board and they had iced coffee but it wasn't included in my package. Best advice I can give on coffee package is to wait until you are on board and be sure they have what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the suggestion. If worst come to worst I will just shell out the money per drink for Starbucks if I decide not to do the drink package beforehand! Excited for my 2nd cruise and first with RC!

Never seen iced coffee in Cafe Promenade on Oasis. Closest would be an iced Americano. Essentially a shot or two of espresso poured over iced and topped off with some water. Think I recall seeing sugar free vanilla and hazelnut.

Also, this is a shot of the menu board from back in December 2016.

20161212110955-9e86731b-me.jpg

Sent from a mobile device

I am about to book a cruise on the Oasis; this will be my second cruise, and first one on RC. Is coffee not included at all? If I go to the buffet or an included restaurant for breakfast, or order room service, is coffee an option? if it is included, is it crappy? I'm assuming the beverage package is for specialty lattes from cafes right?

I am about to book a cruise on the Oasis; this will be my second cruise, and first one on RC. Is coffee not included at all? If I go to the buffet or an included restaurant for breakfast, or order room service, is coffee an option? if it is included, is it crappy? I'm assuming the beverage package is for specialty lattes from cafes right?
The included coffee is ok. Not great though. If you buy the coffee card pre cruise it's about $31. On ship it's $36. We both think they offered iced coffee but really can't remember. The coffee card is a good deal though. Cuts the price if the drinks in half.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Regular coffee is included at all food locations. Not great, but not that bad either, depends how picky you are! You pay extra for specialty coffees.

The included coffee is ok. Not great though. If you buy the coffee card pre cruise it's about $31. On ship it's $36. We both think they offered iced coffee but really can't remember. The coffee card is a good deal though. Cuts the price if the drinks in half.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Did your cost include the service charge? I paid $36 late last year, on board, and that included the service charge.

I have another cruise coming soon, and want to make sure the card isn't more on board.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm pretty sure there was a gratuity added. I meant to buy it pre cruise from the cruise planner but ran out of time.

Also tall drinks required two punches. Our daughter bought us coffee one morning with her card and it was 4 lunches for two tall coffees.

I'm pretty sure there was a gratuity added. I meant to buy it pre cruise from the cruise planner but ran out of time.

Also tall drinks required two punches. Our daughter bought us coffee one morning with her card and it was 4 lunches for two tall coffees.

Thanks. I sailed in November, right after it was introduced. I used one punch per drink no matter the size. 2 punches makes it not as good of a deal but still something to look at.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I gave my daughter a Starbucks gift card which she carried onboard. Since she didn't actually want a "fancy" coffee drink everyday, it was great that she could use the remaining balance when she returned home. She must've used it 4-5 times onboard.