Victory L Shaped Cabins

xbriannao

Hey guys,

I posted this a few months ago but it was before refurbishment, but does anyone have any pictures or recent experiences with one of the L shaped cabins?

I'll be on the Victory in a few weeks and scored one of them. I've heard they're a little awkward but they have a bigger-than-standard balcony.

We are on the Glory s next month L shape, there is a you tube video looks like no couch but ab75 sq ft balcony!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Victory, Sunshine etc have a love seat. Glory, Conquest etc do not. We seek out these rooms, usually 7th floor and have been in them on Victory, Sunshine and Conquest.

Sorry I don't have photos but I can say we love these rooms for privacy. DH thinks it really cuts down on hall noise. The entrance hall is much longer and the couch will be closest to the window straight ahead with the vanity area between the couch and closets. The headboard will be on the wall facing the window and the door. I believe the TV was mounted next to the bathroom which will be on the far side of the room across from the couch. The balcony will have a lounger and two chairs and a table. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums