Adventure cabins (current E3; will be 4D)

So I'm looking to shift a reservation onto the Adventure post dry dock and I'm trying to figure out if anyone has been in any of the E3 hump cabins on Deck 6 or 7.

We recently sailed Allure and had a D4 on Deck 8. It was right near where people enter the cabin corridor from the aft elevator stairwell (8666). I felt that the doorway into the corridor was just a bit too close to our cabin door (felt like if I opened my cabin door, anyone walking into the hallway had a direct view into our room).

So, if you've sailed Adventure (or any of the Voyager class ships) and had what is currently an E3 on the hump, can you tell me which cabins you think are just out of the way of the hall entrance so I don't feel like we are on display? I'm thinking that if I go with something like 7316/7314 or the equivalent on Deck 6, I won't be in the direct line of sight.

Thanks!

Thanks Bob. I'm glad you pointed that out. So, if we go up to deck 7, anyone have advice on which cabins would get me out of the direct line of sight from the entrance to the elevator/stairway area?

I'm also thinking that for $20/pp more, I might go up to the 6B (former D3) cabins. It gives us a bit more room, and while not on the hump directly, it's a few cabins off the elevator area, so good for mom and good for me to not have to worry someone is standing right at my door.

Thanks Bob. I'm glad you pointed that out. So, if we go up to deck 7, anyone have advice on which cabins would get me out of the direct line of sight from the entrance to the elevator/stairway area?

I'm also thinking that for $20/pp more, I might go up to the 6B (former D3) cabins. It gives us a bit more room, and while not on the hump directly, it's a few cabins off the elevator area, so good for mom and good for me to not have to worry someone is standing right at my door.

7316 and 7318 are not in the direct line of sight from the elevator/stairway lobby. My guess would be that 7322 is the closest to that opening.

So I'm looking to shift a reservation onto the Adventure post dry dock and I'm trying to figure out if anyone has been in any of the E3 hump cabins on Deck 6 or 7.

We recently sailed Allure and had a D4 on Deck 8. It was right near where people enter the cabin corridor from the aft elevator stairwell (8666). I felt that the doorway into the corridor was just a bit too close to our cabin door (felt like if I opened my cabin door, anyone walking into the hallway had a direct view into our room).

So, if you've sailed Adventure (or any of the Voyager class ships) and had what is currently an E3 on the hump, can you tell me which cabins you think are just out of the way of the hall entrance so I don't feel like we are on display? I'm thinking that if I go with something like 7316/7314 or the equivalent on Deck 6, I won't be in the direct line of sight.

Thanks!

7316 and 7318 are not in the direct line of sight from the elevator/stairway lobby. My guess would be that 7322 is the closest to that opening.

We were in 7318 last May. Absolutely no issues regarding the elevator/stairway lobby. We even booked 7618 for next May. Bob, as always, is correct. 7322 and possibly 7324, if I remember correctly, would concern you.