1st time on NCL and Jewel

Go2See

HI

Thank you!!! I read the faq good info

Apparently no roll call for this cruise (tomorrow) I have loved the get togethers on the other cruise lines with cruise critic... sad this one doesn't have one.

HI

Thank you!!! I read the faq good info

Apparently no roll call for this cruise (tomorrow) I have loved the get togethers on the other cruise lines with cruise critic... sad this one doesn't have one.

There a Roll Call for this cruise but it is very very small.

The Jewel is a wonderful ship. On Deck 12 at the rear of the ship is an outdoor buffet area. Great place to have a morning cup of coffee or to take pictures.

On Deck 11 all the way to the front of the ship is a window looking into the Bridge.

All the way forward on Deck 13 is Spinnaker Lounge- great place to watch the world go by- floor to ceiling windows.

Enjoy

We were on the Jewel in May for a Pacific Coastal cruise. Had a great time, Food was good, dining rooms noisy but typical for a cruise ship. The only irritation was that the decking on our balcony was gross. The cork that was once there was gone and it was pure glue and you stuck to the balcony floor rooms 10160 and 10162. I hope that this has been corrected for the next cruises. We advised the Ships Hotel Manager of the situation. Have fun.

I have cruised Holland and Celebrity and other cruise lines.... since this is my first NCL cruise, and my 1st time on the Jewel - are there any tips that would help?

Thank you!